Monday 12 January 2009

Tag and I'm it.

It would seem that I have been tagged by James Marwood of www.safeism.com to reveal seven facts about myself. I considered not bothering but didn't think that was sporting.

However, part and parcel of the Hemaboy persona is his anonymity and so whilst I won't be revealing whether they are true or not here are seven things people say about me.

Some say he is Paul B....and the stig.
Some say he doesn't even read the Schola forums!
Some say he is not Dave.
Some say he is just a cock.
Some say he is the manifestation of disgruntled WMAists everywhere.
Some say he is a Legend.
Some say he is too stupid to get it.

As to tagging other people, I notice there are currently seven people following this blog, so I tag them.

1 comment:

Baskethilt Broadsword boy said...

Tag I'm it.

1) I'm not as dashing as my photos.

2) I'm far more flatulent than my photos imply.

3)Parenthood hurts...

4) The more I learn about WMA/HEMA the less I know.(Really!)

5) I have co-workers who just don't understand what I do as a hobby/sport.( They call me Dragon Slayer...)

6) My son really doesn't understand what I do as a hobby/sport and he finds me old, fat, boring and very uncool.

7) I let my beloved falchion get rusty in my gear bag. :(