Sunday 22 August 2010

Hi Honey, I'm home.

Hello.

Yes it's Hemaboy again.

I can almost hear the collected sighs of relief.

How did you cope without me?

Heaven only knows, but you don't have to struggle on in the dark without the shining light of my opinion to guide you any more. I'm back.

How long it will last is another question, but I have been biting my lip trying to keep quiet for such a long time that I've pretty much chewed off my entire face. My Doctor tells me it isn't good for me to keep holding it in so I suspect there will be a few posts before I put my feet up for another rest.

The problem is of course that now I have made the decision to start educating the rest of the world with my erudite discourse I am at a loss as to where to start.

There's so much to choose from.

If you know of anything that deserves the Hemaboy treatment why not email me? hemaboy99 AT googlemail DOT com

Also please remember that Hemaboy is pseudonymous for a reason. If you think you know who I am and want to be certain. Email me. I'll let you know if you are right, just please keep it to yourself.

No comments: